TRS

Because this is me, saying words I actually mean.
I won't compromise this thing just to make it.

Tuesday, March 15, 2011

call it what you will...

I had every intention of going to the gym when I got out of work.

I got there, got out of the car...and realized I never grabbed my gym bag this morning.

foiled. so I got back in the car, and halfway through my drive decided I didn't really want to go all the way to my house, get my stuff, and drive all the way back, probably hitting traffic and getting to the gym smack in the middle of rush hour. And it would take me forever to get on a treadmill during the busiest time of the night, and I would probably end up doing a half-ass workout.

I know, I know...EXCUSES.

So I decided instead I would go to Zumba tonight.

...well....zumba class started a half hour ago. I'm not there. I'm here. writing this.

My best friend that I haven't seen in forever called me and asked to go to dinner and hang out. Considering I haven't seen him in....over a month? I'm choosing him over working out today.

and you know what? I don't care. Not one bit. I need to start to learn how to live.

Maybe it's an excuse. But right now...keeping my sanity outweighs it.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment